10/13/2014 - There is a time for all things



Hey Family!

How was the week.  I can't believe its Monday again.  I feel like I say that every week.  Do I say that every week? ANYways wow i can't believe that Natalie Cameron and Lauren are already home.  Nate Barlow sent me some pictures this week from Mexico where he is with Kevin Corea.  Crazy! 

Mom I'm not sure if you were asking if I wanted to speak on the 14th or just telling me because I don't have any plans....  I'm totally fine with that.  I think I would prefer to do it the first Sunday home anyways. thanks!

Curtis is 7! Wow I had his birthday written on my calendar.  HAPPY BIRTHDAY CURTIS! 

This week I finally got the pages added to my passport.  it took me a few trips but all is well now.  I've got plenty of pages now.  This last week we had more time in our secteur [area].  we found some new investigators.  we have an investigator named laurenda.  she is studying at the university and (i just laughed to myself at how weird that sounds.  because it’s a direct translation back from French.....) ok. she goes to these bible study classes but not really a church.  she asks a lot of questions and has a lot of great ideas and beliefs.  it is fun teaching people like this because you can stretch their understanding of life and the gospel because they are smart and are willing to listen.  

We have another baptism this Saturday - the mother of two sisters that are members.  she has been coming to church for over a year, off and on, but on a regular basis.  she just never had decided to get married because of some little problems.  but just a couple weeks ago she told us I want to get baptized.  umm..... ok can't complain there. everyone has their time.  one thing i've really come to understand is God's plan is always happening and everything happens in its time.  "there is a time for all things", right like the scriptures say. really, happiness comes from understanding how to live in the time you live in.  is that a confusing sentence or what.  think about it. haha.  

well love you all!  have a great week!  

Elder Rybin